Elisa James Th.M., M.Mus.
Holistic Voice and Presentation Coach
About the Instructor
About HAPSTM Founder – Elisa James
Singer, Actor, Presenter, Voice Coach
Elisa James is an Award-Winning International Performer with more than 30 years’ experience world-wide as an entertainer, speaker and singer.
Elisa was a full time professional performer for thirty years, combining teaching with performing for the past twenty. Elisa has taught workshops, seminars and private voice sessions in Australia, Europe, and the USA. Over her career she has also taught thousands of private classes and workshops for a multitude of Performing Arts Schools and Corporations in three continents.
With a well-rounded Holistic teaching method gleaned from decades of continual voice, mind, body and personal growth training Elisa has a unique approach to teaching voice. Her passion is to help people speak up and out in every life situation, whether personal, or on stage or on-camera. Elisa helps speakers gain mastery over their speaking and presentation styles. Her goal for you is for you to be able to speak with clarity, resonance, power, confidence and projection.
"After decades of performing for a living in front of thousands of people worldwide, I have developed confidence and skill which has enhanced not only my career but my quality of life in general. Without a good grounding in the performing arts, I would not have become who I am today. I am so grateful that this experience has improved my life on every level: Mentally, emotionally, physically and vocally. If I can do it, so can you!"
Let me help you master your voice today!
What makes you sound the way you do?
Some people hate the sound of their own voice. If this sounds like you and you really want to make a change, then this course is for you!
Everything we have experienced in life affects the way we sound and influences our voice patterns, especially if there has been trauma, anxiety, tension and unhappiness in the past. This course is about analyzing your own sound, and identifying the underlying emotional elements that influence it.
It is time to become aware of the unconscious muscle patterns we have developed over time and to begin a new way of speaking. A better way of speaking, communicating and expressing ourselves - with ease, grace and confidence.
What you will Learn:
- Discover how to analyze the negative affectations in your own voice and of those around you.
- Identify the aspects of your voice which are aesthetically unpleasant, and recognize the emotional pattern behind it.
- Recognize the cultural and familial conditioning that has impacted your vocal pattern.
- Learn the vocal qualities needed to excel at your job.
- Align your Company's Brand and Vision with the vocal presence and sound that it needs.
- Discover the simple tricks that the pro's use to improve articulation.
- Presentation tips for speakers and performers.
- Learn the secret formula to great projection: "The Phonation Equation" TM.
- Identify why you're inspired by a celebrity or speaker, and learn how to emulate them.
- Learn easy tips for vocal maintenance.
- Voice Tips for a healthy voice
- Simple steps to step out of your shyness.